- A confirmation deposit of 10% is required in order to secure the date
- An amount equal to 40% of the pro-forma invoice is due 4 months prior to the wedding
- The balance of the pro-forma invoice is payable no later than 30 days prior to the wedding
- If your wedding is booked more than 4 months in advance, you may split the payment of the bill (excluding the bar bill) over the months prior the wedding
- Your booking will only be confirmed once proof of payment is received from your bank. Please use your desired wedding date when making payments
- The date will be open until proof of payment is received
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org. No verbal cancellations can be accepted
The following cancellation fee will be payable in the event of cancellation of any advance reservation or booking
- Any wedding cancellation or rescheduling of date made more than 12 months before the date of the wedding will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to the deposit amount
- A 50% cancellation fee of the total cost will be payable if a cancellation is made 4 months prior the wedding date
- A 75% cancellation fee of the total cost will be payable if a cancellation is made 2 months prior the wedding date
- A 100 % cancellation fee of the total cost will be payable if a cancellation is made 1 month prior the wedding date
Breakage deposit / service fees
- A R3000 breakage deposit fee will be added to all invoices. The deposit is refundable only after all breakage or damages were accessed. The balance of the deposit will be refunded to the client.
- The venue is available for 8 hours on your wedding day and extensions may be made by prior arrangement at the cost of R1000 per.
- Optional extras (flowers & décor) are not included.